Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Another Pair of Socks

I had to go downtown yesterday morning and take care of some personal business.  In the waiting area I took my socks out of my bag to work on them, when my number was called.  I grabbed my things and rushed to the window.  I set my needles down on the counter in front of me.  The woman on the other side of the window looked at me and said, "are you knitting two socks on circulars?  I love knitting my socks that way."  We became instant friends, and all my business was taken care of in a matter of minutes.


These socks were knit with self-striping yarn from Sensations.  I purchased the yarn at Joann's.  It is a wool, bamboo blend which makes them machine washable.

I am giving this pair to my youngest sister, Lisa.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment