Thursday, March 17, 2011

Knit! Knit! Knitting

 I am busy knitting, of course.  Yesterday my aunt and cousin and I went to the Science Museum of Minnesota to see the King Tut exhibit.  It was a great day and we had a good time.

I am currently knitting dress accessories to go with an outfit I am putting together and wearing to a wedding next weekend. I have finished the credit card holder and a little pleated clutch.  I am now knitting up a headband.  I am using Feza Night, yarn in a glittery red and I just love it.

I have finished four squares for my sampler afghan.  I am knitting this project with several colors in "Red Heart" worsted.  This is a fun project and will give me an opportunity to use several stitch patterns.

Tree of Life

25 Anchors

Anchors















Popcorn Stitch


















Honeycomb

What ever you are knitting......happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment